What to expect at The Spark?
At The Spark, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a The Spark. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service you can expect:
- Each service to last from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Enthusiastic Teaching from Senior Pastor Aaron Boyd
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
find individual next steps such as:
- A place to belong. The most powerful asset of what we are, are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at The Spark Ministries, or connect at our "Connections Table", to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of our Ignition Team, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend The Spark Kids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- Adult Small Groups, on Wednesday Nights at 7:00, for incredible connection, and fresh perspective of the Word of God, led by people JUST LIKE YOU. (meet in The Spark Cafeteria)
- A night just for STUDENTS: Every Wednesday Is YOUTH NIGHT. We pull out ALL of the stops, and give total attention to the development and mentorship to youth, ages Pre-k to 12th Grade. They are our "small group" focused sessions, that start with a meal , then we offer powerful and age appropriate teaching, ending with skits, worship, and a chance to come closer to Jesus through powerful prayer connections!